Pages

October 31, 2011

New Haircut

Today is the first time I went for a haircut till cry T_T I don't like the new haircut! Super upset.

I'm leaving to New Zealand is about 4 days time. Thought wanted to have a fresher look who know that's the result. I hate it when thing doesn't go the way I want.

Reason being, I have already told the stylist how I want it but still he was still trying so hard the style he wants. And I told him times, I appreciate but I really don't like.

Ended up I have to cut the side even shorter to cover up his mistakes. Arghhhh!

I don't want to look ugly in front of Him after 4 months apart and in front his friends too. I know it doesn't look so bad but... I expect it to be nicer!

Call me a perfectionist!

No mood, off for bed :( ciao!

Note: He said is nice and he love me still no matter how ugly is my haircut but I just don't want! :(


No comments: